General Announcement: If you cant view the website logo or any pictures, it's because they are restricted for reasons that I don't know... =)
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How do you feel today?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
loka_loka
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 30
Location : cebu

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:22 am

***Green Butterfly*** wrote:
loka_loka wrote:
i feel dizzy... i think im pregnant!


preggy? who's the unlucky father? hehehehe


anak mn ata ni sa liking kawayan....!
hehehehehe
kiding!
Back to top Go down
luffy
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:09 pm

gnahan nako mouli kapoy nah kaau..
Back to top Go down
shhhhhh.....
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:13 pm

unsaon pag patay???

hehehe
Back to top Go down
loka_loka
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 30
Location : cebu

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 pm

kinxa imu patyon??
Back to top Go down
shhhhhh.....
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:21 pm

akong ex mam...hahahaha

kalagot!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jolog_socialite
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 15
Join date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:35 pm

shhhhhh..... wrote:
akong ex mam...hahahaha

kalagot!!!!!


ahhh...ex to the nth power..nah..hehehehe
Back to top Go down
***Green Butterfly***
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:38 pm

loka_loka wrote:
kinxa imu patyon??



1. Get a LOT of explosives. The more the better.
2. Hook up a detonator to an altimeter. Set it for 100-200 feet. That will give you good dispersion.
3. Mix vaseline and gasoline in a bucket.
4. Find a really tall building. Something like the World Trade Center (not anymore, but you get the idea smarty pants) is perfect and is in a sufficiently crowded area to generate the proper sized crowd.
5. Get an extra large trench coat, ski mask, duct tape and a very reliable wind-proof lighter. Torch lighters are best.
6. Bring your materials to the top of your building. Liberally apply the vaseline-gasoline mixture to your entire body. Duct tape the explosives around your legs, arms, head and torso. The more explosives you use, the better. Attach the altimeter to the explosives.
7. Put on the trench coat and mask so that the explosives are not visible.
8. Start ranting and throwing things so that you are sure to attract notice. Drag this part out as long as possible. Say anything that comes to mind but try to stay away from real problems. Your love life does not make for a good sound bite, something about trees telling you to kill yourself works good. Ask for news cameras from the major networks, so you can warn them of the coming tree invasion. Pace around while waving your arms and pointing a lot. If there are trees around, point at them.
9. DO NOT let on that you have explosives on your body. The police will clear the area and you definitely don't want that.
10. When you've gotten the crowd to a fevered pitch, when the helicopters are hovering like vultures, whip off the jacket and set yourself on fire.
11. Wait until you are completely engulfed in flame then jump.
12. Try to steer yourself towards the people in the crowd who are chanting 'jump, jump, jump'. That way flaming falling body parts will pelt them when you explode. If you used enough explosives, everyone within seeing distance will have a piece of you.
13. Congratulations! You've just made history. I bet it feels good just thinking about it. But don't cheer up, there are plenty of other ways to do the deed.
Back to top Go down
dejanatcefne
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Happy ky 4 minutes nlng out njd ko.. lami kau karon inom karon dah pro dli lng ko ky trabaho pa ugma.. igka RD nlng!
Back to top Go down
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
avatar

Posts : 451
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 pm

***Green Butterfly*** wrote:
loka_loka wrote:
kinxa imu patyon??



1. Get a LOT of explosives. The more the better.
2. Hook up a detonator to an altimeter. Set it for 100-200 feet. That will give you good dispersion.
3. Mix vaseline and gasoline in a bucket.
4. Find a really tall building. Something like the World Trade Center (not anymore, but you get the idea smarty pants) is perfect and is in a sufficiently crowded area to generate the proper sized crowd.
5. Get an extra large trench coat, ski mask, duct tape and a very reliable wind-proof lighter. Torch lighters are best.
6. Bring your materials to the top of your building. Liberally apply the vaseline-gasoline mixture to your entire body. Duct tape the explosives around your legs, arms, head and torso. The more explosives you use, the better. Attach the altimeter to the explosives.
7. Put on the trench coat and mask so that the explosives are not visible.
8. Start ranting and throwing things so that you are sure to attract notice. Drag this part out as long as possible. Say anything that comes to mind but try to stay away from real problems. Your love life does not make for a good sound bite, something about trees telling you to kill yourself works good. Ask for news cameras from the major networks, so you can warn them of the coming tree invasion. Pace around while waving your arms and pointing a lot. If there are trees around, point at them.
9. DO NOT let on that you have explosives on your body. The police will clear the area and you definitely don't want that.
10. When you've gotten the crowd to a fevered pitch, when the helicopters are hovering like vultures, whip off the jacket and set yourself on fire.
11. Wait until you are completely engulfed in flame then jump.
12. Try to steer yourself towards the people in the crowd who are chanting 'jump, jump, jump'. That way flaming falling body parts will pelt them when you explode. If you used enough explosives, everyone within seeing distance will have a piece of you.
13. Congratulations! You've just made history. I bet it feels good just thinking about it. But don't cheer up, there are plenty of other ways to do the deed.

sounds like a suicide to me..hehehe.. cant kill any "ex" with this..hahahah

_________________





Back to top Go down
http://calltekdz.forumotion.net
amaranth
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:40 pm

busog na kaau ko sa canton og loaf bread...mubuto na akong cnna hapit Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nimda
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Planted Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:06 am

i feel sleepy.. my eyes hurt. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquaticcebuenthusiasts.com
sasha
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)


Posts : 40
Join date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:12 pm

i'm feeling lonely cz I haven't seen saintanger today:( saintanger wr r u mammmeeee...???
Back to top Go down
Nimda
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Planted Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:02 am

tugnaw...brrrr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquaticcebuenthusiasts.com
Miaka
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-07-29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:27 am

KAPOY!!! daghan huna2x-on... wa na koy kwarta!!! Naluoy nko sa akong mga manghud...
Back to top Go down
nao
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:23 am

^ok ra na Miaka, hapit na ang sweldo....^^

g.kapoy ko ganiha... feeling nko gisungog ko sa panahon... feeling ra pd nko

pero ok2 na ko rn.....^^;
Back to top Go down
shhhhhh.....
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Chairman Kaga (会長加賀) wrote:
***Green Butterfly*** wrote:
loka_loka wrote:
kinxa imu patyon??



1. Get a LOT of explosives. The more the better.
2. Hook up a detonator to an altimeter. Set it for 100-200 feet. That will give you good dispersion.
3. Mix vaseline and gasoline in a bucket.
4. Find a really tall building. Something like the World Trade Center (not anymore, but you get the idea smarty pants) is perfect and is in a sufficiently crowded area to generate the proper sized crowd.
5. Get an extra large trench coat, ski mask, duct tape and a very reliable wind-proof lighter. Torch lighters are best.
6. Bring your materials to the top of your building. Liberally apply the vaseline-gasoline mixture to your entire body. Duct tape the explosives around your legs, arms, head and torso. The more explosives you use, the better. Attach the altimeter to the explosives.
7. Put on the trench coat and mask so that the explosives are not visible.
8. Start ranting and throwing things so that you are sure to attract notice. Drag this part out as long as possible. Say anything that comes to mind but try to stay away from real problems. Your love life does not make for a good sound bite, something about trees telling you to kill yourself works good. Ask for news cameras from the major networks, so you can warn them of the coming tree invasion. Pace around while waving your arms and pointing a lot. If there are trees around, point at them.
9. DO NOT let on that you have explosives on your body. The police will clear the area and you definitely don't want that.
10. When you've gotten the crowd to a fevered pitch, when the helicopters are hovering like vultures, whip off the jacket and set yourself on fire.
11. Wait until you are completely engulfed in flame then jump.
12. Try to steer yourself towards the people in the crowd who are chanting 'jump, jump, jump'. That way flaming falling body parts will pelt them when you explode. If you used enough explosives, everyone within seeing distance will have a piece of you.
13. Congratulations! You've just made history. I bet it feels good just thinking about it. But don't cheer up, there are plenty of other ways to do the deed.

sounds like a suicide to me..hehehe.. cant kill any "ex" with this..hahahah






nahhhhhh!!!!! patyon nako akong ex dili akoy mag hikog...mura man kog mag suicide ani oi..hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Nimda
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Planted Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 am

nangluod ko gamay kay dili ko invited sa akong bestfriend nga kasal. Sad or basin wala pako ma invite.hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquaticcebuenthusiasts.com
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
avatar

Posts : 451
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:36 am

Nimda wrote:
nangluod ko gamay kay dili ko invited sa akong bestfriend nga kasal. Sad or basin wala pako ma invite.hehehe

maybe its a surprise..hehehe.. if they dont invite you, just go there anyways..hahahah lol!

_________________





Back to top Go down
http://calltekdz.forumotion.net
Nimda
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Planted Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:42 am

hahahha basin pud. taod2x napud mi wala nag communicate.

anyway, tugnaw napud diri opis. haayz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquaticcebuenthusiasts.com
nao
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:53 am

^kabantay koh Nimda na pirmi ka tugnawon..... heheh.... ice age d i dnha sa n u area?^^

hapi ko rn k at last, mka RD na jd koh.... yey!^^
Back to top Go down
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
avatar

Posts : 451
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:02 am

hehehe.. maayo pa ka, rd na.. dugaya ma human sa weekdays ui..T_T

_________________





Back to top Go down
http://calltekdz.forumotion.net
nao
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:41 am

heheh... RD na jd intawn after 7 nights.... isipin mo nlng chairman na pas2 ang adlaw^^;
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
avatar

Posts : 103
Join date : 2009-07-29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:49 am

ok lang ko karon...
i'm propagating a meritorious type of idiosyncrasy occurring malevolently in a claustral piece of my brain...


in short:
NAG TANGA
Back to top Go down
Nimda
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
avatar

Posts : 288
Join date : 2009-07-30
Location : Planted Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:53 am

nao wrote:
^kabantay koh Nimda na pirmi ka tugnawon..... heheh.... ice age d i dnha sa n u area?^^

hapi ko rn k at last, mka RD na jd koh.... yey!^^

ambot ani diri oi. gituyo ni kay ang mga taw diri nga floor, init ug ulo. dapat adequate cooling.bwahahaha




haayz, gamay nalang kuwang RD na..


excited ko karon, i will have my first tarantula and hamster.hehehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquaticcebuenthusiasts.com
nao
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 52
Join date : 2009-08-02

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:35 am

^ahahah... dli d i para sa mga pc... para d i sa mga init ug ulo dnha...heheh....... nice! ^^v

hapit na end sa shift.... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How do you feel today?   

Back to top Go down
 
How do you feel today?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I got chased by a horse today
» Later today maybe...at Sci Fi City
» Sorry, was busy today.
» today was a good day
» OMG I talked to a girl today...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calltek Danger Zone :: Fun Time :: General Discussion-
Jump to: