General Announcement: If you cant view the website logo or any pictures, it's because they are restricted for reasons that I don't know... =)
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Want to join the club? Say Aye!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bogart
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:47 pm

katara wrote:
when man ang poker session?

as soon as we have the right place to play, then we will start it right away. . .

basin naa kay ika suggest nga place diha. . . .
Back to top Go down
sasha
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)


Posts : 40
Join date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:16 pm

idol nako si bogart kay daogan pirmi kada gabii sa casino!!
Back to top Go down
jEWELrIDER
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:38 pm

bitaw, agree ko..dapat naa tutorial ky para makabalo pd ta..hehe
Back to top Go down
bogart
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:08 pm

sasha wrote:
idol nako si bogart kay daogan pirmi kada gabii sa casino!!


wahahahahaha. . . . murag sag tinood dah. . . .

dili tawn na tinood oi, unsa nalang nyay masulti sa ubang taw. . . . hahahahahaha. . . .
Back to top Go down
bogart
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:10 pm

jEWELrIDER wrote:
bitaw, agree ko..dapat naa tutorial ky para makabalo pd ta..hehe


sige lang, pag maka sugod nata, tudloan nako tanan kutob sa ganahan moduwa

para daghan natang sugarol. . . . wahahahahahaha. . . . lol!
Back to top Go down
jEWELrIDER
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 am

ana, BI ud ni c bogart o..aw,hehe..peace! lol!
Back to top Go down
bloodyrose
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2009-07-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:49 am

nice lagi iapil ani ay dili lang ko kahibaw....if naa na mo tutorial ingna ko ninyo hap kay pa tutor pud ko og apil.
Back to top Go down
flip
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:51 am

good news guys!
we've talked to sir ken about this and he is okay with it...
he actually wants to join as well!
yipee!
call, raise or fold? hehehe
Back to top Go down
bogart
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:00 pm

flip wrote:
good news guys!
we've talked to sir ken about this and he is okay with it...
he actually wants to join as well!
yipee!
call, raise or fold? hehehe


gud. . . it's time to make this happen. . . all i need is someone who can give objectives and by-laws
for the club so that we can file it now formally. . . cheers
Back to top Go down
flip
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
avatar

Posts : 65
Join date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:24 am

Congratulations to Mr. Israel Seares for winning the first prize of the "Texas Hold 'Em Up Tournament" held at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino held last September 11, 2009. 10% of the jackpot prize will be donated to the Twin Tower Memoriam in New York City. Per DTI-NCR #143-911 series of 2009.
Back to top Go down
bogart
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:27 pm

flip wrote:
Congratulations to Mr. Israel Seares for winning the first prize of the "Texas Hold 'Em Up Tournament" held at the Waterfront Hotel & Casino held last September 11, 2009. 10% of the jackpot prize will be donated to the Twin Tower Memoriam in New York City. Per DTI-NCR #143-911 series of 2009.


wahahahahahaha. . . . mura sag tinood noh. . . . lol!
Back to top Go down
comboLATA
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:11 am

bogart wrote:
this is the possible list of poker players. . .
we will be having our first game soon. . .
just need a nice place. . .
if u want to offer ur place as a venue, please dont hesitate to tell us. . .
thanks. . .

grant, olsen, jerome, chuck, aime, terrence, phoenix, brad, hanna, elai, duncan, charles, allen, welland, ron, rizi, albert, trevor, wade, violet. . . .

waaaa wala lage ko apila ani! ni apil manko sa email! atots! naa daw bai kana btaw diamond ang pangalan daw sa place! pero ala pako ka ad2 kai ala manko wawarts nyahaha! apila ko woi! wala pai duwa? Wink
Back to top Go down
bogart
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:10 pm

comboLATA wrote:
bogart wrote:
this is the possible list of poker players. . .
we will be having our first game soon. . .
just need a nice place. . .
if u want to offer ur place as a venue, please dont hesitate to tell us. . .
thanks. . .

grant, olsen, jerome, chuck, aime, terrence, phoenix, brad, hanna, elai, duncan, charles, allen, welland, ron, rizi, albert, trevor, wade, violet. . . .

waaaa wala lage ko apila ani! ni apil manko sa email! atots! naa daw bai kana btaw diamond ang pangalan daw sa place! pero ala pako ka ad2 kai ala manko wawarts nyahaha! apila ko woi! wala pai duwa? Wink

diamond club ang ngalan sa place bai, naa tupad sa grand convention center. . .
diha ko magduwaan. . . lol!
ang gipangita nko karon is ang place kung asa ta mag cash game or tournament games. . .
kita-kita lang sa gud. . . . lol!
Back to top Go down
papilicious
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)


Posts : 1
Join date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Unsa naman ni? na sugdan nani? kinsa namay mga nanga daug?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Want to join the club? Say Aye!   

Back to top Go down
 
Want to join the club? Say Aye!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Calltek Danger Zone :: Fun Time :: Poker Club-
Jump to: