Calltek Danger Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Announcement: If you cant view the website logo or any pictures, it's because they are restricted for reasons that I don't know... =)

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"If you love someone, set her free."

Go down 
+15
***Green Butterfly***
jolog_socialite
loka_loka
Nine Inch Nails
flip
monggos
makati_girl
sasha
shhhhhh.....
luffy
wild_mist
alphatrix
Nimda
Miaka
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
***Green Butterfly***
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
Academy Student (アカデミ ーの学生)
***Green Butterfly***

"If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:25 pm

"If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 707447 <<-- if you love someone, do this to him if he wants to be free... leche sya..heheheh "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 813467 "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 813467
Back to top Go down
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:39 pm

jolog_socialite wrote:
i already read those..

http://www.techenclave.com/jokers-club/if-you-love-someone-set-her-13980.html

bleeh.. Basketball

yeah, im just sharing it.hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://calltekdz.forumotion.net
shhhhhh.....
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
shhhhhh.....

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:35 am

saon nlang ani oi.....

huhuhuhu....that's what Im doing now.im setting him free..dugay nman kau ko nag hold on oi.. baga lang jud to ug nawng ako ex or akoy bagag nawng kay nag cge pakog hold on nga dili na xa..

faeta oi..huhuhuhuhu...

don't know what to do nah..huhuhuhuh
Back to top Go down
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:57 am

ok ra na girl, daghan pang isda sa dagat!eheheh
Back to top Go down
shhhhhh.....
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
shhhhhh.....

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:12 am

nah..chairman dali raba nang bingwiton ang mga isda or mamili na clag paon????

feel nko chairman himilian mana ug bait ang mga isda..
Back to top Go down
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:19 am

di man tingali, timinga lang nga season sa mga isda..hahaha
Back to top Go down
Nine Inch Nails
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
Nine Inch Nails

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:31 am

ang mga isda ky pilian jud.. ako kay ganahan ug GAY nga bait.. "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 359695 everyone is GAY
Back to top Go down
shhhhhh.....
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
shhhhhh.....

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 am

hahahaha..

tag an ko pah...

naa pud bya mga isda nah hilason. pilian ug bait nga lami..hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
luffy
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
luffy

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:05 pm

RamoneThunderCock wrote:
if u love some one, set her on fire!!

what if someone loves you? ok ra nmo sunogon ka niya? "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 356298 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
shhhhhh.....
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
shhhhhh.....

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:14 pm

paita pud anang ramon oi..manunog mana ug lover..

hahahaha
Back to top Go down
flip
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
flip

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 pm

luffy wrote:
flip wrote:
if you love someone, set them free...
(pero kanang losyang na para di na kau makapahimulos ang magsunod hehehehe)

how selfish

syempre sad oy... this is not one of those things that you want to share...
Back to top Go down
sasha
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:29 pm

kng knsa tag-iya ni saintanger plz set him free ky ako nsd na siya.. "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 949517 "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 671835
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
Miaka

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 am

Chairman Kaga (会長加賀) wrote:
luffy wrote:
wild_mist wrote:
If You Love Someone Don't Ever Set Him Free...!!!

i agree, if you really love someone dont ever let go, it takes a lifetime to prove your love.. but if the person you love loves someone else then let go and be happy for that person

"If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 909599 Easy thing to say.. very hard to do..hahahah.. "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 350757

i won't agree... letting go is different from setting free... the more you don't set him free, the more he wants to be... if he is not free then he is forced to be with you...

if he is free, he is not for sale...
Back to top Go down
luffy
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
luffy

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Miaka wrote:
luffy wrote:
wild_mist wrote:

i agree, if you really love someone dont ever let go, it takes a lifetime to prove your love.. but if the person you love loves someone else then let go and be happy for that person

"If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 909599 Easy thing to say.. very hard to do..hahahah.. "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 350757

i won't agree... letting go is different from setting free... the more you don't set him free, the more he wants to be... if he is not free then he is forced to be with you...

actually it depends on how you use the word, letting go may also mean set that person free..
and i was not able to understand what you mean in the end of your the message "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 773639
Back to top Go down
luffy
Chuunin (初心者)
Chuunin (初心者)
luffy

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:16 pm

flip wrote:
luffy wrote:
flip wrote:
if you love someone, set them free...
(pero kanang losyang na para di na kau makapahimulos ang magsunod hehehehe)

how selfish

syempre sad oy... this is not one of those things that you want to share...

of course kinsa may gnahan i share nah, pero murag lahi manang imoha kay mura man kag niingon nah himuslan jud para wla nay makuha ang magsunod or wla nay mopunit niya.. wat would you do if you are in that situation? murag imo raman kaugalingon2 imong ghuna2, though human beings are selfish by nature but you need to control your greed..

lol!
Back to top Go down
shhhhhh.....
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
shhhhhh.....

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 pm

sakto jud ka luffy..

check jud ka abot langit..kita na si san pedro sa check..hehehe

btaw..yaw pud ana flip oi..malouy pd ka sa mag sunod..heheheh..

do not think of yourself alone, think of others as well..
there are lots of letters in the alphabet not just only "I"

ana lang!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
Miaka

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:18 am

luffy wrote:
Miaka wrote:
luffy wrote:
wild_mist wrote:

actually it depends on how you use the word, letting go may also mean set that person free..
and i was not able to understand what you mean in the end of your the message "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 773639

charrr... lang gud... serious man gud kaau hehehe...
Back to top Go down
alphatrix
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
alphatrix

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 am

If you set that someone free, when will you ever get the chance to show him/her how much you love her when he/she is too busy looking for someone else that's not you..........
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
Miaka

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:26 am

i think we have a different understanding of setting free... that's why this conversation will never end...
let me make this easy:
i have a boyfriend, we're together for 10 years and we're both free that's why our relationship took that long...
he never cheated on me and i never cheated on him, he's happy with me because he is free and vice versa...
if he leaves me, then it's his lost, he will never find another girl like me hehe...
Back to top Go down
Miaka
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
Miaka

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:31 am

another thing, have you seen aladin? when they set gennie free, he didn't leave...
he just went on vacation and came back... he stood by them till the end... it's just the same as loving a person...
Back to top Go down
keeetoy
Special Jounin (特殊 忍者)
Special Jounin (特殊 忍者)
keeetoy

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 am

maayoha jud ning miaka ug love love oi..
Back to top Go down
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Akatsuki - Uchiha Madara
Chairman Kaga (会長加賀)

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 8:09 am

Miaka wrote:
another thing, have you seen aladin? when they set gennie free, he didn't leave...
he just went on vacation and came back... he stood by them till the end... it's just the same as loving a person...

So in short, Gennie is gay?hehehe.. lol!
Back to top Go down
keeetoy
Special Jounin (特殊 忍者)
Special Jounin (特殊 忍者)
keeetoy

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:07 am

Sometimes you have to let someone go to see if there is anything worth holding on to.
Back to top Go down
Nimda
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
Legendary Sannin (伝説の3 つの忍者)
Nimda

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:18 am

keeetoy wrote:
Sometimes you have to let someone go to see if there is anything worth holding on to.

charness.

sakto pud.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aquaticcebuenthusiasts.com
Miaka
Jounin (高度な)
Jounin (高度な)
Miaka

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 3:57 am

Miaka wrote:

So in short, Gennie is gay?hehehe.. lol!

it's for you to judge hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "If you love someone, set her free."   "If you love someone, set her free." - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"If you love someone, set her free."
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next